Online CET Application Form
- READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW THOROUGHLY BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION.
- You have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 700/- in case of SC/ST candidates) via offline payment system and enter the Journal / Transaction number if you have already paid to bank.
- Journal / Transaction number is mandatory while submitting the online application, so download the challan from the below link, take the printout of the challan & pay the amount in the nearest branches of STATE BANK OF INDIA or INDIAN BANK.
- While applying online, you have to upload a passport size colour photograph with dimension of 156x156 & your scanned signature with dimension of 200x60 in the format of jpeg, gif, png, jpg, pjpeg.
- It is not possible to take the print out of application later. It should be done immediately after applying online. After filling in all relevant columns, submit and print the application once the application registration is completed.
- Hard copy of filled application with necessary papers to be submitted and original challan form should be sent to university without fail. The filled in application should be superscribed as follows: CET - Admissions 2013/14, UG/PG programme and addressed to Admission Cell, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai - 600 119. Hard copy of self-attested category certificate should be sent to university for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Once the application registration is completed an application number is generated which can be used for further correspondence, enquiries about application status and hall ticket download.
- University reserves the right to reject the applications if any of the submitted information is found to be false.
Last date for applying Online Registration for CET is extended upto 15th May 2013.
APPLY RIGHT NOW
FOR MORE INFO :
PH ; 09835495864
COSMIC EDU CONSULTANTS